รายละเอียด บริษัท

  • Shouguang Bailing Wood Industry Co., LTD.

  •  [Shandong,China]
  • ประเภทธุรกิจ:ผู้ผลิต , บริษัท การค้า
  • Main Mark: แอฟริกา , อเมริกา , เอเชีย , ยุโรป , ตะวันออกกลาง
  • ผู้ส่งออก:81% - 90%
  • ใบรับรอง:FSC, ISO9001, TUV
  • ลักษณะ:เมลามีน MDF,Plain MDF,Veneer MDF,แผ่นลาเท็กซ์ MDF,Fireproof MDF,MDF อะคริลิค
ตะกร้าสอบถาม (0)

Shouguang Bailing Wood Industry Co., LTD.

เมลามีน MDF

,Plain MDF,Veneer MDF,แผ่นลาเท็กซ์ MDF,Fireproof MDF,MDF อะคริลิค

MDF

ประเภทสินค้าของ MDF เราเป็นผู้ผลิตเฉพาะจากประเทศจีน เมลามีน MDF Plain MDF ซัพพลายเออร์ / โรงงานขายส่งที่มีคุณภาพสูง ผลิตภัณฑ์ของ Veneer MDF R & D และการผลิตเรามีบริการที่สมบูรณ์แบบหลังการขายและการสนับสนุนทางเทคนิค มองไปข้างหน้าเพื่อความร่วมมือของคุณ!
ประเทศจีน MDF ซัพพลายเออร์
Product name
High quality MDF board, MDF wood, MDF plate
Brand
Shouguang Bailing Wood CO., Ltd.
Thickness
2.5-30mm
Sizes
1220mm*2440mm(4x8``)
other sizes can be customized.
Density
650-820kg/m3
Material
Poplar
Formaldehyde emission standard
E0 E1 E2 CARB P2

Certifications

CARB , ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2004
Main markets

South America , Asia , Africa , Middle East , all over the world
Delivery time

Within 10 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Payment terms

1.irrevocable L/C at sight.
2.T/T , 30% as deposit , the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
CARB , ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2004
Main markets
South America , Asia , Africa , Middle East , all over the world
Delivery time
Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Payment terms
1.irrevocable L/C at sight.
2.T/T , 30% as deposit , the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Usage
Furniture, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
สื่อสารกับผู้จำหน่ายหรือไม่ผู้จัดจำหน่าย
Bailing Ms. Bailing
ฉันสามารถทำอะไรให้คุณ
คุยตอนนี้ ติดต่อผู้จำหน่าย